Fostering global-level convergent computer and AI expertswho lead the future that has become a reality and core technologies in the era of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
Overview of the department
ostering global-level convergent computer and AI experts who lead the future that has become a reality and core technologies in the era of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
Our lives are changing quickly with rapidly growing digital technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), big data, and Internet of Things (IoT). The Department of Computer and AI Engineering provides a combination of theory and practice for hands-on classes on cutting-edge core technologies. From software and hardware to cloud, data science, drones, robots, and other next-generation convergence technologies, you can experience a variety of innovative curriculum. The goal is to cultivate global-level convergence experts who actively respond to new technological changes with self-directed learning ability.
- A computer
- Artificial Intelligence Expert
- Autonomous Drone Expert
- Big Data and Data Science Expert
'My encounter with Sejong Cyber University Department of Computer and AI Engineering changed everything about me.
The framework and attitude of my thinking toward ever-changing technology have changed, and that is the driving force behind me.'
It will be the content of your interview.
- Domestic and overseas expansion field
- Electronic companies, computer hardware/software companies, research institutes, etc.
- bnAdmission to a famous graduate schools in Korea
Hanyang University Graduate School of Engineering, Soongsil University Graduate School of Information Science, Ajou University Graduate School of Information and Communication, Sangmyung University Digital Media Graduate School, Catholic University Graduate School of Medical Management, Sogang University Graduate School of Economics, Ajou University Business School, Sejong Cyber University Graduate School Department of Information Security
- Curriculum for training practical talents
- Cyber University's first training course to be affiliated with cloud certificates after being designated as a member institution of (Amazon Web Services) Academy
- Cloud practicum using free pass (credit) based on AWS Educate
- Experience-based classes on IT convergence technology such as Big data/data science, artificial intelligence, virtual reality (VR)/augmented reality (AR), IoT, robotics, etc.
- On-line and offline blended special lectures to realize practicum classes
- Support for acquiring national qualifications, international qualifications, private qualifications and certificates, non-subject activities
- Operation of various study groups and small groups to increase the satisfaction of current students
- Computer/Cloud small group
- Big data/data science small gathering
- Artificial intelligence studies
- Drone/IoT (autonomous object) studies
- Small groups to obtain licenses
- National certificate, international certificate and digital badge (AWS, IBM, etc.)
- Graduate school entrance study group
- Small gathering for IT start-ups
- Networking with domestic and foreign IT experts including Korean engineers in Silicon Valley
- Networking with Korean experts in Silicon Valley such as Uber, Google, Facebook, Verizon, Apple, etc.
- Opportunities for overseas expansion through global networking
- Faculty from global IT companies to foster convergence talent (AWS, IBM, Siemens, Adobe, etc.)
- Networking with domestic corporate employees through omnibus-type classes
- Classes where you learn while having fun with 21st century learning content
- Omnibus type
- Artificial Intelligence and Future Society, Learning Artificial Intelligence in Silicon Valley, Learning Marketing practice in Silicon Valley, USA, etc.
- Computer technology convergence type
- Understanding of the 4th Industrial Revolution, Computing Way of Thinking, Basics of Cloud Computing, Cloud Convergence Technology, Cloud-based AI Application, Convergence Capstone Design, etc.
- Data-centric problem solving
- Understanding and Utilization of Big Data, World of Data Science, Understanding of Data Analysis, Data Visualization, Data Analysis Certification Process, etc.
- Artificial Intelligence A to Z
- Understanding and Utilization of artificial intelligence API, Understanding of Artificial Intelligence, Content Production Using VR and AI, Deep Learning Basics/Applications, Music Recognition/Text Analysis/Image Data Processing, etc.
- Drone/IoT for autonomous objects
- Cloud computing basics, understanding and utilization of artificial intelligence API, Internet of Things (Raspberry Pi), utilization of Internet of Things, cloud convergence technology, basics and utilization of drones, drone robotics, etc.
- Omnibus type