Department of Industrial Safety Engineering that fosters disaster management expertsin preparation for complex disasters
Overview of the department
- TThe Department of Industrial Safety Engineering aims to cultivate safety experts who can prevent/prepare industrial accidents and complex disasters and solve integrated problems in the fields of safety, health, and disasters in order to create a safe and comfortable workplace.
- In particular, it is easy to acquire certificate as technical experts (mechanical safety, chemical engineering safety, electrical safety, construction safety, ergonomics, industrial hygiene management, and ergonomics) and engineers (industrial safety, construction safety, industrial hygiene management, and ergonomics) due to curricula organized according to the qualification standards set by the Korea Industrial Manpower Administration.
- There is a high possibility of employment at large companies due to increased social demand for safety, such as business continuity plan (BCP), disaster management, laboratory safety and environmental risk management.
Safety expert who can solve integrated problems
in the field of safety, health, and disaster
Cultivating the best experts in mechanical safety, chemical engineering safety, and electrical safety (technician, engineer)
Cultivating the best experts in construction safety (technician, engineer)
- Sanitation/Human Factors Engineering
Cultivating the best experts in sanitation/human factors engineering (technician, engineer
- Disaster/Environmental Harm Management
Cultivating the best experts in disaster / environmental harm management (civil certificate, engineer)
|Excellent Faculty||Field-oriented Curriculum|
|Employment of high quality (public institutions, large companies)||Department of Industrial Safety Engineering||A curriculum that meets social needs|
|Industrial Safety/Health Manager obligatory employment||Curriculum considering transfer to undergraduate and third grade|
|Acquisition of various certificates (engineers, technical experts)||Curriculum following the qualification exam criteria|
|Major-affiliated club activities||Rich human network (safety, disaster, sanitation, firefighting)|