How to Register Courses
After logging in, you can register for courses by checking the course you want on Student ServiceCourse RegistrationRegister Major Courses / Liberal Arts Course / Elective Course Registration.
Procedure and Tips
- You can register for up to 18 credits of courses during a regular semester.
However, students with a GPA of 3.5 or higher in the previous semester can apply for up to 24 credits, and those with less than 1.5 can apply for up to 12 credits.
(You can take up to 24 credits including summer/winter classes. If you took 24 credits in a regular semester, you cannot take summer/winter classes.)
A minimum of 9 credits of courses can be registered, but if there is a special reason among those who have completed less than 116 credits, they can apply for a minimum of 6 credits after submitting an explanatory statement.
(To submit the explanatory statement: Login-Student Service-Register for Courses - Write an explanatory statement for registering less than the standard number of credits and submit the statement)
After registration, courses that are canceled due to insufficient enrollment will be automatically refused, and other course can be enrolled during the course add/drop period.
If you are a double major, please check the courses and credits for your major and double major before registering.
About Course Retake
- Course retake is included in the credits available for course registration and may be requested during the course registration period or the course add/drop period.
- You can retake a course without being restricted by the previous grade, and you will not be penalized in evaluation even if you take the course again. The lower grade between the previous grade and the new grade obtained through retake will be automatically canceled, and the average GPA will be re-calculated by reflecting the cancelled grade. However, the existing academic probation, etc. is still valid.
About the Same CoursesEven if a course name is the same or different among the courses offered, the course with the same content is the same subject. If you take the same course twice, it will be processed as a retake and the lower grade will be automatically deleted.
About Credit (Grade) Withdrawal
If a student acquires a poor grade on a course taken, the student may choose to withdraw the grade.
- Application period and method: Online application within the designated period (refer to the academic calendar)
- There are no limits on grades acquired and credits withdrawn, and credits withdrawn are removed from the earned credits of the semester and are excluded when calculating the average GPA.
- Please decide at your best discretion since grades withdrawn cannot be recovered for any reason.
- Tuition fees for a given grade will not be reduced or refunded.
About Academic Probation
Students with a GPA of less than 1.5 every semester is subject to academic probation, and the number of credits for course registration will be limited to 12 credits in the following semester.