Registration Fee Guidelines for Enrolled Students
|Term of Payment||After Lecture Registration Prior to Beginning of Every Semester(See Notice)|
|Details||Website→〔Certificate Verification-based Login〕→〔Student Support Center〕→〔Pay Registration Fee〕|
|Payment||80,000KRW per Credit〔The No. of Credits×80,000KRW〕|
|How To Pay||Bill
Note (Please be well-aware)
- Additional tuition fee for additional registration for lectures after the beginning of semester must be paid.
- Please bring your receipt of the payment.
- Your payment can be confirmed 24 hours after completion of payment. Be aware and do not make double payments.
In Case of Problem Occurrence
|Type of Problem||Department &Organization in Charge||Contact Information|
|Internet Payment Error||Inicis Co., Ltd.(Customer Support Call Center)||+82-1588-4954|
|University Website Error||Help Desk||+82-2-2204-8080/8050|
|Registration Fee-related Inquiry||Department of Administrative Support||+82-2-2204-8033|
|Scholarship-related Inquiry||Department of Admission Student Admission||+82-2-2204-8699|
Enrollment method information
- After logging in, select [Student Services] → [Register for Courses] → [Apply for Major Courses]/[Application for Cultural Courses]/[Application for General Courses] and select the check box of the subject name to take.
- To check or cancel the registered course, log in and check/cancel by selecting [Student Services] → [Register for Courses] → [Course Registration Status].
Procedures and tips
- Up to 18 credits can be registered in a regular semester.
However, students who have 3.5 GPA or higher in the previous semester can apply for up to 24 credits. Student who have an 1.5 GPA or lower can apply for up to 12 credits.(Up to 24 credits can be registered including a seasonal semester) If a student has taken 24 credits in a regular semester, the student cannot take a seasonal semester
If a course is closed due to insufficient number of enrollees after registration, the course will be automatically rejected. The student can sign up for another course during the enrollment change period.
If a student is a double major, the student must check the required class and credits of the first major and double major before signing up for courses.
- A student can apply for re-enrollment during the enrollment period or enrollment change period, by including the class in the credit that the student can sign up for.
A student can retake without being restricted from previous grades, and the student will not be disadvantaged in grading even if the course is taken again. The lower grade among the previous grade and newly acquired grade will be automatically canceled, and the GPA will be calculated again. However, the academic probation that was placed before will be valid.
Same subject information
- The same subject refers to the subjects with the same name or same contents even though the titles are different. If the same subject is taken in duplication, the lower grades among two earned grades will be automatically deleted.
Credits (grade) abandonment information
- If the acquired grade of the course is not satisfactory, the student can give up the score at the student’s discretion.
- Application period and application method: Apply online within the designated period (See the academic calendar)
- There is no limit in giving up the acquired grade or credit, and the abandoned credit will be deleted from the earned credit and excluded from GPA calculation.
- The abandoned grades cannot be restored for any reason. So, a wide decision is required.
- Tuition fees for abandoned grades are not reduced or refunded.
Academic probation information
- An academic probation will be placed if the GPA is under 1.50 in each semester while in school, and the maximum credit for the next semester will be limited to to 12 credits or less.