Nurturing experts who lead the era of global distribution and logistics revolution in the 21st century. Cyber University's first Department of Global Retail & Logistics
Department of Global Retail & Logistics
Nurturing specialized personnel who will lead the era of distribution logistics revolution in the 21st century.
Tailored training programs optimized for the distribution and logistics industry
Entering various distribution and logistics related fields
Characteristics of the department
Customized educational programs to enhance students’ professionalism
- The Department of Global Retail & Logistics operates three major tracks: Distribution Management, Logistics Management, and Postal Service Management.
- Working as a specialist in the distribution and logistics after graduation, based on tailor-made educational programs customized for each track.
Networking with seniors in the distribution area and fellow students who can work together.
- Students and seniors engaged in various types of distribution industry and logistics-related industries form a strong personnel network through on-line and off-line meetings.
- Quite helpful for the growth of the students through various online and offline solidarity while in school and after graduation.
Best faculty in the domestic distribution logistics industry who can help students.
- Best faculty in each area who has rich experience in the theory and practice in the distribution and logistics field.
- One-to-one learning with a professor by operating the live classroom first among cyber universities.
- Providing courses that can help students acquire qualifications by operating the study group preparing for the qualification examination for the distribution manager - level 2.
Life career management in the distribution and logistics industry that continuously manages the student’s career.
- Life career development as a specialist in distribution and logistics through personalized educational courses, and study guidance and support together with career development by the organization.
- Providing various benefits if the student enters Sejong University Graduate School of Management (franchise MBA, online shopping MBA), Graduate School of Industry (Department of Distribution Industry), and Sejong Cyber University (Graduate School of Business, MBA).