Designing and completing my music world!Department of Applied Music
Music has a very complex and changeable DNA, and the contents that musicians need is also diverse.
In particular, popular music has become a flow of the times that is melting into the living of people living in modern times.
The Department of Applied Music educates the music contents that are actually used by many people in their modern real life. The curriculum is composed in such a way that students can learn personalized contents regardless of their level - already a musician or just a beginner. The curriculum reflects the needs of the times.
Vocal, Drum, Keyboard, Guitar, Bas,Composer or arranger, Hip-hop musician, EDM, Saxophone, Accordion, etc.
Characteristics of the department
Step-by-step difficulty level
specialized in the
Practice classes (nationwide)
- Personalized education by combing subjects in various fields and phases.
- Linking with the M.A. and Ph. D course in Applied Music Department of Sejong Graduate School (first in Korea).
- Faculty who are working in the music industry and global educational institutions.
- Strongly supporting offline class and practice (credit exchange with Sejong University, special lecture, performance opportunity, various labs)
- In-depth lecture optimized for musician training
- 1:1 online/offline practice class that is available throughout the country.
- Major related subjects optimized for convergence art