Regular exams consist of online-based midterm exams and final exams. These exams can be replaced with assignments according to the lecture plan set by the professor in charge of the subject involved.
Exam Question Type
Exam consists of multiple-choice questions, descriptive essay-for questions and practical questions.
Mid-term exam (7th week)/Final exam (15th week) - for 7 days
Connect and take the examination within the open time that was informed before the start of the course.
(Ex) If the time to take the exam is from 09:00 to 24:00 and the examination time is 30 minutes, connect from 09:00 to 24:00 and take the examination for 30 minutes.
- Students can take the examination after logging in with the examinee’s public certificate using the PC only .
Those who are exempted from using the public certificate such as foreign residents and visually impaired can take the examination without their pubic certificate.
Smartphones and table PC are not allowed when taking the examination.
- Before taking the examination, connect the school examination web site and take the mock test.
- Students are strictly prohibited from cheating while taking the exam and are required to submit an online oath before taking the exam.
- If the student takes take the exam for the same subject using the same IP, it can be regarded as cheating and the result of the subject in question can be canceled.
- However, if the same IP should be used due to the corporate network policy or other unavoidable reasons, the Office of Research and Academic Affairs can allow the use of the same IP if the student submit a similar/same IP use application form before the examination in question.
Items for Grade Evaluation
- Exam : Online exam taken on the 7th/15th week of school.
- Assignment : Data(report/essay) given for evaluation.
- Quiz : (Ir)regular form of a brief exam.
- Team Project : Group assignment given to several teams consists of students.
- Discussion Room : Data of students’ discussion on the topic given during lectures.
- Attendance : The number of visit to lecture room per every week.
- Participation : Participation level of students during lecture.
- Others : Items besides above.
Grade Rating & Evaluation Method
- All lectures run based on relative evaluation. However, subjects consisting less than 30 students and practice-related subjects may run based on different methods of evaluation.
- For relative evaluation, the following grade per scoring range will be given.
|Score Achievement||Grade Achievement|
Grade retrieval and formal objection
- Students can retrieve their grades of the semester concerned during the grade retrieval and formal objection period as notified on the bachelor schedule, and students can raise formal objection.
- When the grade is confirmed, it can be retrieved by selecting [Student Support Center] → [Grade Retrieval] → [Total Subject Completion Status].
- Applicable students: Students who received below 1.5 GPA.
- Students who were placed under academic probation more than 5 times will be expelled.
- Students can sign up for 12 credits only in the next semester after receiving the academic probation.