If a student meets the graduation requirements, the student can shorten the term of study and graduate within 6 ~ 7 semesters.
Eligibility for early graduation
Graduation is permitted only if the GPA of all completed courses is B + (3.5) or above.
If an unqualified student applies for early graduation, it will be invalidated.
Early graduation will not be processed if a student qualified for early graduation doesn’t apply.
Application period and method
- Students can apply two times a year during a set period. (See the academic calendar.)
- How to apply: [Log in] → [Student Services] → [Apply for School Register Change] → [Apply for Early Graduation]
- If a student has applied for early graduation but failed to pass final graduation screening, the application for early graduation will be invalidated.
- Even if a student is eligible for early graduation is possible, the student will be excluded from early graduation if the student doesn’t apply.
- If early graduation is approved and a student became a final graduate, the student cannot enroll in the next semester.