Department of Korean Language at Sejong Cyber Universitythat Nurtures experts who will lead the era of internationalization in Korean
Overview of the department
The Department of Korean Language trains experts with professional and systematic knowledge of Korean language and culture.
- We train competent Korean language teachers through education courses that meet the requirements of Korean language teaching set by the Framework Act on National Language.
- We train multicultural society experts who understand multicultural social phenomenon and lead the social integration.
- We cultivate professional reading and essay instructors with literary attainments and reading and essay guidance skills.
- Sejong Cyber University's own Korean language education institution
Sejong Cyber University Korean Language Education Center opened (October 2019), providing in-school Korean language training and employment opportunities.
- Overseas and local Korean language training practice
Establishment of a system that enables local practice by signing agreements with overseas and Korean language education institutions
- Overseas Volunteer Activities and Local Culture Exploration
Overseas volunteering and cultural tours such as Vietnam and Laos during summer vacation / Historical and cultural tours by region in spring and autumn
- Learning and career guidance through various offline activities
Field-oriented education and career guidance through Korean language education workshops, public lectures, Korean language education studies, and Korean language education volunteering services for multicultural families.