The Best Creative Base of Cyber Universities in Koreawith a Blend of Pure Literature and Practical Literature
Overview of the department
The Department of Creative Writing, the best creative base in Korea's cyber universities with a blend of pure and practical literature, aims to foster professional writers with humanities, artistic insight and individual style.
From pure literature to children's literature, media literature, reading and essay guidance, and content storytelling, systematic and comprehensive courses are operated to realize students' dreams in various genres and to make them pursue the path of professional creators who can contribute to the literature and culture and arts industry.
With outstanding faculty consisting of incumbent authors and field experts who are engaged in creative activities while being recognized for their literary character and popularity, and hands-on training through a strong network with the culture and art industry, we cultivate creative talents and help them discover their own genres.
We discover specialized talents who can lead the changes in various industries including culture, arts, and story with their creative capabilities and communication skills with the world based on their literary knowledge.
- Diverse curriculum covering a wide variety of genres from the basics of pure literature
We provide a curriculum that allows you to experience various genres such as poetry, novels, essays, reviews, picture books, drama scripts, popular music writing, teaching essay writing, and literary education, so that you can cultivate your own skills and develop talents that suit you.
- Excellent Faculty
The highest level of Customized Creative Education: 1:1 Professor-to-student creative guidance using online system
The excellent faculty of the Department of Creative Writing, covering a variety of genres such as pure literature, broadcasting and media, and web literature, provide customized creative education with one-on-one correction instruction. Upon admission, students can choose from pure literature, broadcast and media, and web literature and receive creative guidance from professors.
- Systematic and Solid Curriculum
We provide a systematic and solid curriculum through various special lectures that supplement the regular curriculum.
- Support for graduate school admission and certificate acquisition
We support the acquisition of various qualifications such as a literary creation instructor, literature curator, and content storytelling expert and advancement to graduate school.
- Various online/offline activities through special lectures and clubs
- Special lectures are held on/offline by inviting experts in the literary, media, and cultural arts industries.
- We encourage and support students' creative activities through the club 'bukjeok-bukjeok'. Focusing on active communication between professors and students, we aim to create a framework for cultivating potential literary artists by supporting offline meetings as well as individual creation and correction sessions using online systems (departmental bands, KakaoTalk, video programs, etc.).