Department of Art Therapy,Healing and Communication Through Art, Understanding and Psychotherapy through Art
Overview of the department
TThe department of art therapy trains experts who can provide psychological treatment through art as a medium. It is a department that studies human understanding and healing through various art genres such as art, music, drama, film, literature, dance movements, etc. We are strengthening our expertise in art therapy by conducting field-oriented workshops while providing an integrated curriculum for learning art techniques and studying professional psychological theories.
- Training of art therapists who combine professional knowledge and field experience
- Cultivating experts in various psychological treatments such as art therapy, music therapy, film and drama therapy, and literary therapy.
- Nurturing art therapy experts through a curriculum that includes on-site training that reflects recent trends along with psychological treatment theory
- Supporting students' happy and healthy mental health
Psychological health support for students through art therapy workshops, color therapy expert courses, art therapy courses to treat pain and mourning, and psychodrama workshops.
- Art therapy activities and art creation activities related to art therapy
Art therapy activities (psychotherapy-oriented), art appreciation and art creation activities (art-centered) that seek mental healing and psychological growth based on various arts such as art, music, film, dance, photography, drama, literature, fashion, etc.